Thursday, November 18, 2010

...Mime school

Last night, while in the middle of reading a story to my three little delights, my vocal cords decided to take an early holiday.  Me, being the sunny optimist that I am, thought for sure that my voice would be just fine after a good nights sleep...oh silly me.  First of all, I don't remember the last time I got a good nights sleep, and second of all I just don't have that good of luck. So here I am quietly screaming to be heard and acting out instructions for my children as they mock me.  I might as well be in an invisible box performing silly tricks for all the laughing coming from the direction of the kids.  The problem is I can get as mad as I want but really, how scary is a 5'4 woman who sound like a dog's squeaky  toy?  They start copying me and then I start laughing with them...then every dog in the neighborhood shows up.  Although the best was when I answered the phone and it was a "courtesy call" for my hubs and the man on the other end asked "Is your Daddy home?"  I'm only a mom , who needs to talk?

No comments:

Post a Comment