Wednesday, November 17, 2010

...Santa's sleigh.

Well first I would like to welcome you all aboard this little trip on the Crazy Train.  As we stop at our port-o-calls and embark on all our many misadventures I hope we can bring just a little humor and almost no wisdom to your day.  That being said, while I LOVE Christmas I hate the I wants.  You know what I mean, "Mom, Mom, I want (insert toy of the moment).  One of the reasons I really hate them is they(your children) never tell you what they REALLY want, it is just want catches their eye at the moment.  I try to plan all year and keep ideas in mind so when Christmas rolls around I can just brush off the " I wants".  Only one problem with that... I have the memory of a goldfish, so while I KNOW that there is something out there better than Stinky the Singing Garbage Truck, I can' remember what it is.  I wrack my brain, I look high and low, but I just don't know what to get that will get played with past that first week!  Please, no!  Santa, don't bring Stinky!

No comments:

Post a Comment