Saturday, January 1, 2011

The beautiful New Year...

This last year has been a busy one!  Todd had his Tonsills removed, Keith started preschool for the very first time and Natalie became a pre-teen.  I an effort to keep my brain from turning from mush I have taught my self to knit,learned to crochet dish scrubbies and learned my very favorite new hobby of all time!...Snow shoeing!  I am preparing for surgery in 3 days and I an a little freaked out but a little fear is good for you.  My resolution is to blog every day and to try to come up with a wonderfully witty and funny something to keep you amused.  Colgate had a hard time marketing their toothpaste in Spanish speaking coutries...Colgate translates in to the command go hang your self.
Just remember the weather is fine, wish you were here..

No comments:

Post a Comment